- The official will show up to your
varsity event and hand the coach an evaluation card.
- During the game, the coach will
evaluate the job of the officials.
- After 24 hours of the event, the coach
needs to fill out the evaluation card and return it to their
Athletic Director OR the coach can fill out the form online
and submit it that way.
- If a poor comment is recorded on the
evaluation, the coach is required to leave constructive
comments justifying the response.
- Once the forms or the cards are submitted, the
information will be submitted to a designated member of the
District IV who will process and record the information.
- Please print out the results of the
online form and submit it to your Athletic Director for his
records. The Athletic Directors are responsible to
ensure that the coaches fill out the forms after EVERY game.
- The information will then be presented
to the Assignors to ensure that the best officials are
selected for District Playoff competitions. The results
will also be shared with all the District IV Athletic
- It is imperative that the coaches fill
out the forms and submit them either online or to their
Reminder: Please make sure you
get the names of the officials prior to the game.
Instructions: Click on the sport above that you
would like to send an Evaluation Form from. Fill in all
the information requested and click submit. Your
information will be emailed to the District Representative.
Print out the results and turn them into your Athletic Director